Importance of Good Sleep for Healthy Life:
Sometimes, the pace of modern life barely gives you time to stop and rest. It can make getting a good night's sleep on a regular basis seem like a dream. But sleep is as important for good health as diet and exercise. Good sleep improves your brain performance, mood, and health. Not getting enough quality sleep regularly raises the risk of many diseases and disorders. These range from heart disease and stroke to obesity and dementia.
Though sleep needs vary from person to person, most adults require between 7 and 9 hours of sleep per night. Yet, up to 35% of adults in the United States don't get enough sleep. Sleep deprivation can put your health and safety at risk, which is why it's essential that you prioritize and protect your sleep on a daily basis.
There are many reasons why we need to have a better sleep every day. The most important needs of good sleep can be summarized below.
- May help you maintain or lose weight
Numerous studies have associated short sleep - defined as sleeping fewer than 7 hours per night - with a greater risk of weight gain and a higher body mass index (BMI). In fact, a 2020 analysis found that adults who slept fewer than 7 hours per night had a whopping 41% increased risk of developing obesity. Meanwhile, sleeping longer didn't increase the risk. The effect of sleep on weight gain is believed to be affected by numerous factors, including hormones and motivation to exercise. For instance, sleep deprivation increases levels of ghrelin and decreases levels of leptin. Ghrelin is a hormone that makes us feel hungry while leptin makes us feel full. This may cause us to feel hungrier and overeat.
- Can improve concentration and productivity
Sleep is important for various aspects of brain function. Cognition, concentration, productivity, and performance are all negatively affected by sleep deprivation. A specific study on overworked physicians provides a good example. It found that doctors with moderate, high, and very high sleep-related impairment were 54%, 96%, and 97% more likely to report clinically significant medical errors
- Can maximize athletic performance
Sleep has been shown to enhance athletic performance. Numerous studies have shown that adequate sleep can enhance fine motor skills, reaction time, muscular power, muscular endurance, and problem-solving skills
- May strengthen your heart
Low sleep quality and duration may increase your risk of developing heart disease. One analysis of 19 studies found that sleeping fewer than 7 hours per day resulted in a 13% increased risk of death from heart disease. Another analysis found that compared with 7 hours of sleep, each 1-hour decrease in sleep was associated with a 6% increased risk of all-cause mortality and heart disease
- Affects sugar metabolism and type 2 diabetes risk
Short sleep is associated with a greater risk of developing type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance - which is when your body cannot use the hormone insulin properly. In fact, an analysis of 36 studies in over 1 million participants found that very short sleep of fewer than 5 hours and short sleep of fewer than 6 hours increased the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 48% and 18%, respectively
- Poor sleep is linked to depression
Mental health concerns, such as depression, are strongly linked to poor sleep quality and sleeping disorders. One study in 2,672 participants found that those with anxiety and depression were more likely to report poorer sleep scores than those without anxiety and depression
- Supports a healthy immune system
Lack of sleep has been shown to impair immune function. In one study, participants who slept fewer than 5 hours per night were 4.5 times more likely to develop a cold compared than who slept more than 7 hours. Those who slept 5-6 hours were 4.24 times more likely
- Poor sleep is linked to increased inflammation
Poor sleep can have a major effect on inflammation in the body. Sleep plays a key role in the regulation of our central nervous system. In particular, it's involved in the stress-response systems known as the sympathetic nervous system and the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. Sleep loss, especially from disturbed sleep, is known to activate inflammatory signaling pathways and lead to higher levels of undesirable markers of inflammation, like interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein.
Therefore, having a good sleep is important for a healthy life. But many people have problems with having a good sleep. Chill Pill is a better solution for the people who are struggling for a good sleep.
What is Chill Pill?
The Chill Pill is an innovative, revolutionary drug free device which can quickly relieves stress and improves your ability to fall asleep faster by simply holding it in the hand. How Chill Pill works to reduce the insomania and anxiety during sleep to provide you a better sleep is amazing. It's all thanks to our breakthrough signal pattern, which sends gentle stimulation from your hand to your brain that tells your nervous system to relax. This method is 100% safe and natural. The Chill Pill helps you get to sleep fast - without the need for drugs. Not only does the Chill Pill help you fall asleep faster, but it can also improve the quality of your sleep.
Special Features of Chill Pill:
The advanced features of the Chill Pill will make it more selective than other devices available in the market today for the same purpose and the traditional sleeping pills. The most advanced feature of this product is it is very simple. You don't need to have special knowledge to use this. You just have to hold it and sleep. The other features that are unique to his mask can be summarized below.
- All-Natural and Non-Addictive: Anxiety is almost always fought with drugs. Pills can help, but sadly they lead to new issues like dependence and addiction. With the Chill Pill, you aren't fixing one problem just to create another. It's non-addictive, non-habit-forming, and has zero side effects.
- Discreet. It's easy to hold the Chill Pill in your hand wherever you go, without calling attention to yourself. On a plane, in class, while you're hanging out with friends or family, watching a movie, even in a meeting. It's so discreet you never have to worry about calling attention to the moments when you are actively calming your body down.
- Practical & Portable. The Chill Pill comes with a rubber sleeve that extends into a bracelet and wraps comfortably around your wrist. Throw it in your purse, leave it dangling from your wrist throughout the day, or slip it in and out of your pocket; whatever works for you! It's so light and practical, making it easy to bring everywhere.
- Save TONS of Money. The alternatives to the Chill Pill are medications, supplements, and therapy. All of these alternatives are expensive AND cost money on a regular basis. But the Chill Pill is a one-time purchase. All you have to do is recharge and you're ready to go. This is a huge cost-saving benefit to everyone who fights anxiety.
- Electrotherapy Stimulation is Safe: Some people get freaked out because they don't understand how it works. So I just point out that there are all these scientific journals about how safe and effective this is at reducing anxiety.
As a result of these features, most people select this revolutionary over conventional treatments available for insomania and anxiety.
Benefits (Pros) of Chill Pill:
Users of the Chill Pill device have highly recommended this product on the official website over other conventional treatments for sleeping problems due to the benefits it gives to the users. The benefits it gives can be summarized below.
- Drugs free
- Non addictive
- Hormone free
- Non ingestible
- No tolerance build up
- Multipurpose solutions
- Unlimited use
- Light weight. Therefore, portable.
- Very affordable
- Good for everyone
- Easy to use
- Gives faster sleep initiation
- Cost effective
- Hundred percent money refund within the first 60 days of getting it
All these benefits together will attract more and more customers to this product.
Cons of Chill Pill:
There are no reported disadvantages of this device.
- It can only be gotten from the official website of the manufacturers and this is to avoid you getting scammed or getting an inferior product
- It has very limited stock available, hurry!
How to use it:
The use of Chill Pill is very easy. Only you have to follow the 3 simple steps.
- Turn is on
- Adjust the frequency
- Find your grip
Chill Pill Reviews:
Based on the reviews of the users Chill Pill can be rated with a FIVE STAR rating. This shows that users are highly satisfied with the outputs they obtained by using this product. Few real review comments given by the users on this product can be summarized below to illustrate how well this product.
- Rylee - I originally got this thing for my sleep problems (takes hours to get to sleep every night) and it has changed my night routine completely. I look forward to bedtime now! But it's been even better for my ptsd-took my panic attacks down from at least 1-2 a week to maybe 1 a month, best investment ever for the mentally ill lol!
- Samantha - This little gadget has been a legit game changer for my anxiety. Idk if anyone else gets crazy panicky when getting lashes and nails done but I do… well, I used to! Not anymore, thank god
- Jerri - I purchased the Chill Pill to help me sleep. I work at night and had a hard time sleeping during the day. I use the chill pill when I can not relax and wind down enough to go to sleep. It's made a world of a difference. I am able to go to sleep quickly when using my chill pill.
- Randi - I use my chill pill every single night. It really helps settle my mind and help me fall asleep fast. I also use it on high anxiety days.
Where can I buy Chill Pill?
The original Chill Pill can be bought only from the manufacturer through their official website.
Even though Chill Pill is having more advantages over other traditional treatments, the price is very reasonable and affordable. It is one of the main advantages of this product. Discounts and considerable price reductions for purchases are always associated with this product on the official website. The price of one Chill Pill is about $65.97. But at the time of this article is written the website gives a 30% discount for online purchases. Therefore you only have to spend $50.80 to buy this advantageous product. If you buy 2 Chill Pill devices you have to spend only $92.36. If you buy three chill pills together you will get one free which is named as the best deal by the manufacturer. It should be noted that like many other online products this manufacturer will provide free fast shipping facility for buying a single chill pill within the USA.
Additionally, the manufacturers recommend a 60-day money-back guarantee to the customers who do not satisfy with the results provided by the Chill Pill within this period. You will receive a full refund from the company.
The above discounts and offers are subject to both availabilities of stock and time of order. Therefore, be mindful to carefully go over the timely discounts available for Chill Pill devices every time you visit the official website.
How to Order Chill Pill:
Chill Pill devices are only available online. Ordering your OWN Chill Pill is a hassle-free and simple process. Only you have to do is to visit the official website of the product and contact the product owner. Information on Chill Pill's retail parks and deals, such as prices, discounts, offers as well as latest developed features are available on the official website. You only need to follow four simple steps to get your own doorbell at your doorstep:
- Choose the number and color of the Chill Pills you intend to buy and add them to your shopping cart.
- Complete shipping information, such as your name, email address, phone number, home address, city, country, postal code etc.
- Choose the payment method (Paypal or credit card) and enter card details.
- Take timely offers available at the time of order and confirm the order.
Please note that there could be several duplicate products of this nature available online on different websites, such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, or any other retail store. However, the purchase of genuine products is guaranteed only by contacting the product owner from the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who should not use the Chill Pill?
The Chill Pill cannot be used by people who have nerve damage, shunts, or carpal tunnel, and is not recommended for anyone with heart issues. Furthermore, women who are pregnant should avoid electrotherapy treatment, as safe use has not been established for pregnancy.
The Chill Pill should not be used in areas of the body where cancerous lesions exist.
The treatment should not be applied in areas of the skin that are swollen, infected, or inflamed (e.g. varicose veins)
Patients suspected of having serious infectious diseases or diseases that require heat or fevers to be suppressed should not be treated with electrotherapy.
The Chill Pill should not be applied to the anterior neck (carotid sinus) or through the head.
Patients with cardiac demand pacemakers should not be treated using powered muscle stimulators.
TENS waveforms should not be used on patients who have cardiac demand pacemakers.
- Why do I need a Chill Pill?
More people than ever before are suffering from mental health issues. And while we can't do much to alter a chaotic environment, we can do something about our mental state. No more sleepless nights, no more uncontrollable panicking, and no more pointless sorrow!
- Why not just use sleeping pills?
While sleeping medications are known to be generally effective in finding rest, the problem comes in their long-term consequences. After weeks, months, or even years of using medication to drift off, the likelihood of forming an addiction to sleeping pills is alarmingly high. In fact, most people build up a tolerance and only increase their dosage over time. But there is no risk of addiction with the Chill Pill, and the long-term use actually supports your mental state into no longer needing a sleeping or calming aid of any kind!
- What is the Chill Pill made of?
The Chill Pill is made with an ABS-Certified grade of Stainless Steel, wrapped in a silicone shell. Completely safe and non-toxic, it is designed to be kind to your skin even when you fall asleep with it tucked into the palm of your hand!
- How often do I need to charge the Chill Pill?
The Chill Pill features a 500mAh battery capacity that has a running time of at least 20 hours. Because it automatically shuts down after 20 minutes, it's safe to say one charge will last you for days, if not weeks! Every Chill Pill comes with its own USB charging cable as well.
- Can I sleep with the Chill Pill on my hand?
Definitely, yes! The Chill Pill is designed to rest in the palm of your hands and stimulate your neural pathways, which helps calm your mind and body to promote better sleep. You won't have to worry about it falling off the bed or getting stuck under your leg all night because the sturdy, skin-friendly design lets you fall asleep and wake up well-rested without worry.
- Can you use the Chill Pill if you're pregnant?
We are unaware of any complications or issues when used while pregnant, but we strongly recommend consulting your physician first.
- How does the Chill Pill work?
Simply by holding it in your hand, the Chill Pill sends small, safe electrical pulses that provide sensory stimulation. This stimulation trains your internal systems to calm down when the pulse is applied. It's completely safe and drug-free.
- When can I expect my order?
FAST! We ship all orders within 24-48 hours of receiving them! On average our product is delivered within 3-5 business days in the United States. For orders outside the USA, please allow 7-21 business days for your order to arrive. Delivery times will vary based on country.
- Is there a money back guarantee and/or warranty?
Yes. We offer a no-hassle, 60-Day Money-Back Warranty on all Chill Pills. If you're not 100% satisfied with your Chill Pills, we are happy to help you with a return. We want you to be happy!
- Will I have to pay any additional customs, duties or VAT fees when I receive my order?
Depending on your country, it is possible that you will be charged one or more of these fees when you receive your order.
Please note that all international orders are charged in US dollars. International charges are based on the standard exchange rates between your currency and the US dollar at the time of purchase or refund.