People who do not get a C or similar grade in GCSE Maths are suitable for this online maths exam. The exam involves two sections; students participate in both exams comfortably at home. You won't require to travel to an exam centre and can pass the exam easily. Get Online Functional Skills Maths Level 2 to get high-level jobs.
What Is The Entire Process Of The Online Functional Skills Maths Level 2 Exam?
Initially, book the exam with a suitable date & time and revise the whole maths course to prepare for the exam. You can take the assistance of various resources to pass the exam successfully. The exam involves a functional skills maths level 2 course that can teach you everything you need to know. You can prepare for the exams using our functional skills' previous year's papers.
Our exam invigilator will contact you through the email facility on the examination day. They can ask you to join the zoom meetings. They will check you sincerely to confirm that every participant strictly follows the exam rules. After that, they will watch you during the exam so that nobody can't cheat and pass it honestly.
Lastly, you will receive your exam results after your exams are over. The students may wait for results until the exam board checks their papers. Once we get the results, we will mail them to you and award the certificate according to the pass grades.
The exam involves two sections, the first is a non-calculator exam that will run twenty-five minutes, and the second consists of several maths questions to be answered with a calculator lasting for one hour twenty minutes. This paper also includes multiple maths questions; you can solve them using a calculator.
(Note: You are not allowed to utilize a scientific calculator. You can only participate in the exam once and qualify for both sections. You can only take them at one time. If you have failed anyone of the sections, you will have to attempt both sections again. )
Once you pass the exam, you will be awarded the City & Guilds Functional Skills Maths Level 2 qualification, equal to a passing grade of c/4 in GCSE Maths. After receiving the qualification, you will get access to various opportunities that were out of reach. You can get access to high-level jobs, college & university courses, apprenticeships, and other course routes.
How To Pass Online Functional Skills Maths Level 2?
Before The Examination
The saying "fail to plan, plan to fail" is well known. Start early and do your future self a favour. This will prevent you from scrambling to remember everything the few days before the exam. If the subject is vast, it's a good idea to give yourself at least a month.
1. Ensure you use revising materials designed for the Functional Skills Reforms. Use sources released most recently or take assistance from authentic web portals that provide essential study materials about the exam.
2. Determine the format of your exam, whether it might be paper-based or digital. Do as many old exams in this style as possible to ensure that you are adequately prepared.
3. Compile a list of the subjects you need to revise and schedule your time. Establish a schedule for reviewing each topic, and follow it.
4. Make good use of your time! It's essential to manage your time. More insightful guidance on effective revision may be found in our guide, How to Prepare for Exams.
5. Try your best not to worry. Your brain will find it difficult to process all the information it needs as soon as you feel stressed. You'll be well-prepared for the exam if you start with plenty of time to spare.
On The Examination Day
6. Some students have exam phobia; therefore, they frequently experience exam-related freezing. But after all the practice and revision you've done following the first five techniques, you ought to be ready for anything. Here are some pointers to keep in mind during the exam.
7. Despite wanting to squeeze in some last-minute studying, resist the urge to study all night before your test. Getting enough sleep is critical for your brain; it keeps you fresh, and you can perform well for the day.
8. If you encounter a question you are having trouble with, skip it and return to it later. Spending time getting worked up over a challenging question while waiting is pointless. Continue and return to the conclusion with a fresh and composed attitude.
9. Pay attention to the number of marks that are accessible because it will reveal how much work you have to do. One mark, for instance, will require a response; any additional marks will require work. It's amazing how many points you can gain by displaying your efforts.
10. After you're done, double-check all of your responses. Use the remaining time to check and double-check if necessary. Avoid the trap of receiving zeroes for careless errors.
Hopefully, these tips will help you to prepare for the Functional Skills Maths Level 2 Exam.