3,000 Investors and Traders Registered for the '2024: Promise & Pitfalls' Conference
Toronto, Aug. 23, 2023 - MoneyShow Newswire - More than 70 top Canadian fund managers, analysts, economists, and authors are convening Sept. 8-9 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre North for the '2024: Promise & Pitfalls' MoneyShow conference.
Meanwhile, nearly 3,000 investors and traders have already registered to attend this signature Canadian event. They're seeking guidance, education, and investment recommendations amid questions about the fiscal and monetary policy backdrop and stock market instability.
'MoneyShow has been educating and empowering self-directed individuals for more than four decades, and we're excited so many Canadian investors have decided to join us for this year's event,' says Mike Larson, VP/Editor-in-Chief at MoneyShow. 'We look forward to connecting them with the most experienced, acclaimed Canadian money experts to help them find answers to their most pressing investment questions.'
Attendees will have access to more than 60 presentations and panel discussions over the course of the two-day event. They will also get to interact with and learn from event sponsors in the Exhibit Hall, enjoy a gala networking reception, and take part in a TSX closing bell ceremony onsite Friday, Sept. 8, sponsored by the TMX Group Ltd. (X.TO).
Featured financial experts in our 2023 lineup include:
- David Rosenberg, Founder and President, Rosenberg Research
- Brian Belski, Chief Investment Strategist, BMO Capital Markets
- Benjamin Tal, Deputy Chief Economist, CIBC Capital Markets
- Genevieve Roch-Decter, Founder, Grit Capital
- Derek Foster, Author, The Idiot Millionaire
- Michelle Munro, Director, Tax and Retirement Research, Fidelity Investments Canada
- Lisa Hannam, Executive Editor, MoneySense
- Justin Flowerday, Managing Director, Head of Fundamental Equities, TD Asset Management Inc.
Featured presentations and panel topics during the two-day event include:
- Soft Landing or Hard?: Market Outlook
- Recession Roadmap
- What's in Store for 2024: Trends, Themes, and Opportunities in the Market
- The Outlook for Canadian Real Estate - Where Do We Go From Here?
- AI: The Financial Industry's Secret Weapon Unleashed!
- The Future of Investing is Social
- Reaching Retirement Goals Amidst Macroeconomic Headwinds: Fidelity's 2023 Retirement Survey
- Unleashing Excellence: The Ultimate Financial Planning Workshop
For complete details, visit www.torontomoneyshow.com. Or for other questions and assistance in arranging on-site interviews with expert speakers at this year's event, contact Mike Larson at 941-955-0323.
MoneyShow's mission is to help individuals 'Invest Smarter, Trade Wiser.' Each year, the privately held financial media company hosts a series of in-person conferences and Virtual Expos that attract more than 75,000 investors, traders, and financial advisors. They gather with top market experts from a wide range of disciplines in the U.S., Canada, and online, seeking financial education and empowerment. MoneyShow is headquartered in Sarasota, Fla.